**EKONERG's Measurement and analytics department consist the following laboratories:
- Laboratory for emissions (LME)
- Laboratory for air quality (LPKZ)
- Calibration Laboratory (UML)
- Proficiency testing laboratory (LIS)
Laboratory for emissions provides emissions measurements and calibration of emission analyzers, and it is accredited according to EN ISO/IEC 17025.
Laboratory for air quality provides provides measurements in air quality and calibration of immission analyzers, and it is accredited according to EN ISO/IEC 17025.
Proficiency testing laboratory is proficiency testing provider for air quality measurements, also provider is accredited according to EN ISO/IEC 17043.
EKONERG'S laboratories have three accreditation certificates issued by Croatian Accreditation Agency:
- Accreditation Certificate No. 1194 for testing of ambient air quality and pollution emission in the air from the stationary sources
- Accreditation Certificate No. 2471 for calibration of the analyzers for measurement of pollutants in ambient air and waste gas.
- Accreditation Certificate No. 8414 for proficiency testing in the area of air quality testing
Also, laboratories have approvals for:
- measurements of pollution emission in the air
- air quality monitoring
- CEM systems control
- assurance of measurement quality and data quality of the air
From June of 2013 EKONERG performs activities of quality assurance measurements and air quality data as a reference laboratory for the monitoring of air quality in Croatia.
In collaboration with renowned manufacturers of measuring equipment (HORIBA GmbH, Austria; AIRMOTEC AS SA, France; Leckel GmbH, Germany) EKONERG establishes automatic measuring stations for air quality monitoring.